Chocolate bliss balls
- 2 tbsp raw cashew butter
- 10 soft, pitted dates
- 1 cup of chopped mixed nuts and raisins
- 2 tbsp raw cacao powder
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp of bees pollen
- 2 tbsp tahini
- 1/4 tsp vanilla
- 2tbsp of desiccated coconut
- 1 tbsp of coconut oil
- 5 tbsp water (more or less depending on how much is needed to make a thick, creamy mixture)
- Place all ingredients accept the dates in a food processor and process until you get a rough paste.
- Add cacao powder and pulse a few more times, before adding in the dates.
- Process everything until it sticks well together.
- Shape the dough into balls and set
- . Decorate with flowers, berries, nuts, coconut or whatever else you want to
- . The choco balls taste best when stored in the refrigerator overnight and eaten the next day